Wednesday 11 May 2011

Episode #2: 11th May 2011

Because it's cold now, this is about me and my hot water bottle.

Tim: Brrr. Cold!

andTim: HOT WATER BOTTLE!!!!

I put the kettle on and wait patiently in the kitchen with my empty hot water bottle.


Tim: Mmmm. By the time the kettle boils, I would probably already have been asleep and therefore forgotten how cold it was.

andTim: Pffft. It's on now.

Tim: I should get one of those microwave ones. Like the heat packs. That would be nice.

andTim: Yes. And then your transition to a full blown sissy would be complete. It's bad enough you have a hot water bottle.

Tim: Or I could just share my bed....two 36.8 equals 73.6 That's toasty!

andTim: ...our conversation is over.

Kettle boils!


Tim: HOT WATER BOTTLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment